Independent Sales Agents
for France and for Spain
Territory: Cote D’Azur, Alpes & Provence – South Region
Territory: Huelva, Cádiz, Sevilla, Málaga, Córdoba, Jaén, Granada, and Almería - South SpainWe are looking for Agents to manage and develop sales activities in assigned regions in France and Spain.
What we are looking for:
- An applicant with proven experience as a sales Agent or a similar role, preferably in the world of interior decoration.
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage the sales territory.
- Availability to travel within the assigned region.
- Ability to build long lasting customer relationships by providing exceptional customer service by profound listening, counseling, and assisting customers and potential customers in meeting their needs.
- We expect the Agent to have in-depth knowledge of Bungalow products to effectively communicate product features and benefits for our customers.
- The Agent must act as the main ambassador for Bungalow in the territory, ensuring that the brand image is maintained to the highest standards.
- The Agent must understand and maintain knowledge of local as well as international trends.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
If you are passionate about interior decoration and have the desire to shine in sales, we invite you to send your application and CV to Int. Sales and Marketing Manager Anita Schytte on firstname.lastname@example.org
About Bungalow Denmark
Inspired by the beauty of India and intrigued by traditional crafts, Bungalow Denmark is a true passion project. Established in 2004, our mission has always been to create products that tell a love story based on authentic paisleys, enchanting florals, vibrant hues and everything wonderful made to breathe new life and warmth into living spaces.
From our home in Copenhagen and by travelling the world, we collaborate with artisans across the globe. We have great admiration and respect for the hands from where our products are created. Authentic craftmanship and the love for details are deeply rooted in our brand. This is where we source our creative energy.
Our collections are defined by decorative textiles, original materials and whimsical details, blending traditional craftsmanship with a touch of Scandinavian flair.